How much is my property worth?
Free No Obligation CMA!
A CMA is an estimate of your home’s value.
We will compare your home with homes that are most like yours in your neighborhood, or similar neighborhoods nearby. A comparable home/property is one that is of the same type (single-family, multi-family, commercial, etc.), is in similar condition inside and out, and has the same or close to the same number of units and land/living area size.
Some factors that will be considered are:
- Comparable properties that have recently sold (3-6 Months),
- Properties that are currently listed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS),
- How long similar properties have been on the market,
- Property listings that have expired or have not sold,
- Location (such as corner lot, school district, street traffic, proximity to hi-ways, etc.)
In today’s ever-changing and competitive market timing and knowledge is the key to maximizing your sale or purchase.
At Steelbridge Realty we take a top-down scientific approach to the market.