Rented - Condominium
Lochmoor villas condo for rent
(This condo is rented, If you are looking for a Lochmoor villas condo for rent please fill out the form below. When we get a Lochmoor villas condo for rent, we will contact you)
Well maintained 1st floor unit close to everything. Community pool, fitness center, tennis court, community grills and more. Water is not included in the rent.
The background checks are $50.00 per adult
The condo association charges a $50.00 application fee as well
Security Deposit will be $795.00
no evictions for last 10 years
must make 2.5 times the rent.
must be able to prove by pay stubs, signed 1040’s or bank statements all of your income
must have 2 years verifiable rental history. If you owned a home please call and lets discuss.
there is a $50 per adult (18 and above) application fee
$200 deposit holds the home for up to 30 days. This applies towards the security deposit.
- A money order payable to Steelbridge Realty LLC for the background checks, they cost $50.00 per adult. One money order is acceptable for all the background checks.
- If you want us to take the home of the market while we approve your application, you need to pay the first $200.00 of the security deposit. If your application is denied you will get the $200.00 back. If you are approved, it becomes non-refundable and applies towards your move in. Please contact us as to who this money order should be made out to.
- Office: 239 694 3300 ext. 1 for rentals
- www.rentinfonow.com for available rentals
- Office Address: 13971 N Cleveland Ave
Ste 17 North Fort Myers 33903
Lochmoor villas condo are located in North Fort Myers
North Fort Myers is a census-designated place (CDP) in Lee County, Florida, United States. The population was 36,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Cape Coral–Fort Myers Metropolitan Statistical Area.
North Fort Myers is the largest unincorporated area in Lee County. Expanding 70 square miles, from the northern shore of the Caloosahatchee to Charlotte County, Cape Coral west, and east to Alva. The area encompasses a very diverse community that is emerging from a quiet rural life style to a growing business community. Our demographics range from young professionals to retirees. North Fort Myers also has a large percentage of seasonal residents.